We know it has been a difficult few months, but we want you to know you are safe when you're with us.
To do that, we are implementing some changes to our normal office policies to follow the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. Your health and wellness are our top priority.
Soon, we will be back to seeing patients for routine dental care. That means we can finally start getting you back on track with cleanings, whitening, and Invisalign. As healthcare providers, that also means we will have to take extra precautions to ensure your safety. We want you to love your visit, and we will do everything we can to give you peace of mind so you can focus on the good stuff.
The following are just some of our new office policies:
- We are requesting that all of our new patients fill out your forms prior to your appointment. You can find these in the "Patient Information" tab at the top of the page.
- We love when you bring friends and family. Your people are our people. But for the time being we are requiring you to come alone to your visits. If you want or need to bring a guest with you, we would just ask that they wait in the car during your visit. We request that you continue to wear your face mask upon arrival, and limit your accompanying guest to 1, and only if they are essential to your care (e.g., a caregiver, translator).
- There will be a touchless hand sanitizer dispenser at the front desk. Please use it when you arrive.
- We have installed a medical grade air purification system.
- We will be disinfecting all clinical and common areas that are contacted
- We will be taking a quick forehead temperature on all patients and staff. If there are any special accommodations you need, please let us know prior to your visit so we can prepare. As always, we can't wait to see you, and we hope everyone is healthy and happy.
Note: If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or if you or those you are in close contact with have been exposed to COVID-19, contact our office and we will assist you with rescheduling your appointment for a later date to make sure you are free of COVID-19 symptoms. There will be no cancellation or rescheduling fees during this time. If you or someone you are in close contact with have recently traveled to a country with outbreaks of COVID-19 or if you have been exposed to someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or quarantined as a precaution, wait 14 days before making an appointment to make sure you are free of COVID-19 symptoms.
Thank you for helping to flatten the curve, and we can't wait to see our community thrive again!